Request a Councillor Visit

If you have a problem you would like to raise with your local Councillor, please contact us. Conservative Councillors will always try to assist you, or if they can't help you directly, they might know someone who can.

You can use the contact us page to request that a Councillor visits you, simply email or phone us and we will take care of the rest. If you know someone who is elderly or not online and would like to speak to a Councillor, please let them know that we are able to conduct home visits.